SALE ITEM $10 DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE on sale $69.95 (RRP $149.95 SAVE $80)
burgundy / jet
Size LARGE *fits a greyhound / lurcher 28 - 32 kilos / length / 28-30 inches / waist 24-27
NO EXCHANGE or RETURNS on SALE ITEMS * Please refer to the Fitting Room with the primary measurement being your hound's weight
GEE HOUND SPORT is a fantastic, "all weather coat" perfect for showing off outdoors to protect your greyhound from rain & also acts as a superb windbreaker from chilly wind in dry weather. Greyhounds now love venturing outside in less than "greyhound approved" weather wearing this functional, sporty & stylish coat.
Light in weight with a sensational tough, waterproof shell, GEE HOUND SPORT is fully lined with soft, cozy, stretch fleece. A long, soft single fleece polo neck with a lead hole, keeps necks dry & warm, & can also be rolled down. Fleece lined chest piece with waterproof outer keeps your greyhound dry & cosy down under from mud, puddles & chilly winds on a bare chest.
Adjustable band, with a secure snap buckle & velcro fastening, & an extra low back-end for dry & chill free derrières. * Not suitable as a sleeping coat, as there is no stretch in the outer shell. Please refer to FAQ's under INFO for detail.
- outdoor walking in cold, windy or wet weather
- long soft fleece polo neck that can be rolled down
- lead hole to keep necks warm & dry
- warm fleece lining
- water & wind proof outer shell
- reflective stripes for greater visibility & safety
- adjustable band with snap buckle & velcro fastening
- low back end coverage to keep your greyhound warm
- gentle, cold machine wash, no fabric conditioner, line dry only
- made in Australia with love for your greyhound
IMPORTANT Please refer to the FITTING ROOM for correct measuring assistance. If you guess your Greyhound's weight & measurements, the coat will not fit!
If your greyhound is on the weight & length border for sizes, please go up a size.
SIZINGS: LARGE 29 - 32 kilos / length / 28-30 inches / waist 24-27
IMPORTANT Please refer to the FITTING ROOM for correct measuring assistance. If you guess your hound's weight & measurements, the coat will not fit!