IGGY SPORT is designed exclusively for our gorgeous lttle Italian Greyhound friends. IGGY SPORT is a superb "all weather coat" perfect for showing off outdoors when your iggy needs to be protected from cold weather, winds & rain. Your iggy will now venture outdoors in less than "iggy approved" weather wearing this functional, flashy little number recently launched at New York Fashion Week.
Super light in weight with a waterproof shell, IGGY SPORT is fully lined with soft, cozy, stretch fleece. A long, slim stretch polo neck keeps the neck warm. Fleece lined chest piece with waterproof outer keeps your darling dry & cosy down under from mud, puddles & chilly winds on a hairless chest. Functional reflective stripes also add to the coat's sporty look. An adjustable waistband, with secure velcro fastening & a snap buckle along with an extra low back-end for dry & chill free derrières.
Please note that IGGY SPORT is designed to fit the Italian Greyhound Breed Standard weight range & is not suitable as a sleep coat.
- outdoor walking in cold & wet weather
- long soft, stretch neck
- warm fleece lining
- water & wind proof outer shell
- adjustable band with snap buckle & velcro fastening
- reflective stripes for safety
- low back end coverage to keep your IG warm
- gentle, cold machine wash, no fabric conditioner, line dry only
- made in Australia with love for your italian greyhound
- EXTRA SMALL 4 - 4.5 kilos / length 13-14 inches
- SMALL 4.5 - 5 kilos / length 13-14 inches
- MEDIUM 5 - 5.5 kilos / length 14-15 inches
- LARGE 5.5- 6 kilos length / 15-16 inches
IMPORTANT Please refer to the FITTING ROOM for correct measuring assistance. If you guess your Italian Greyhound's weight & measurements, the coat will not fit!
Coats are made to order, not custom made. Minor pattern adjustments may be made if required.
If your Italian Greyhound is larger than the available standard sizes, we offer custom made coats for an additional charge. Prices on application.
Coat timelines will vary from 1-2 weeks depending on how many customers order at once. We recommend ordering coats well before the cold weather arrives. Your italian greyhound will then be warm with a coat on hand & not freezing while waiting.